Wednesday 27 March 2013

It's ALL about ME!!!

Today I start my very own blog

My mum is a blogger, she blogs as Really Rachel

I'm the oldest of 4 and I turned 10 last week. 


I'm the only boy as well, with 3 younger sisters, although my mum is having another baby and I really hope it's a brother!

I want a brother soooo badly!

I really hope it is a boy

I'll be very sad if it isn't! But I'll still love it, even if it is a girl

Enough about me, what about my blog?

I'm going to do my very own reviews, so feel free to send me something if you want an honest child's opinion about it! I won't lie and say it's good when it isn't! 

It's my blog and I say what goes on it!

I'm also going to do a diary, telling you what I've been up to, what I've learnt, where I've been! 

Diary's are cool!

I'll tell you what else is cool... Bow Ties!!!


You know why I like bow ties?

Cos the Doctor wears one and when I grow up I'm going to be The Doctor, not a doctor but THE Doctor, travelling around in the TARDIS with maybe my cousin for company, he knows more about Doctor Who than I do!

What else do I like? 

I like Skylanders... Skylanders are cool as well!

My parent's got me new Skylanders for my birthday and my sisters always want to play but only if I let them! Because it's MY game and MY Skylanders!!


I can speak Welsh, I learn it at school as my school is very Welsh. At school, we have to speak Welsh, but when I come home, I speak English. That's why I'm bilingual, I can speak two different languages fluently!




1 comment:

  1. Great blog post boy and good luck with your blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete